I believe we can be anyone

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best to make you like everybody else is to fight the hardest battle you can fight--but never stop fighting! E.E. Cummings


Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Altar 2012

 
It's been a long time since I've written or posted anything.  I hope I haven't completely lost you! 
 
It's been a whirlwind, 2012 and it's not over yet.  As we have now let go of summer (reluctantly at that, for me), we move into fall with beautiful colors and now snow already in mid October!  Yikes!  That's the way it goes.  Life just keeps plugging along and we all do our best to go with the flow of it. 
 
Below is my homage to fall.  Hope you enjoy it!  Blessings to you all.
 


 
Below, to the right, is an Art Card I created.  They are all the "rage" now.  Fun and easy to make.

 
 I picked up this adorable art piece below in a store in Edmonton by a wonderful artist.
 
 

 

Gourds are an easy and quick way to decorate.  Just put some on a tray or bowl and you are set!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment