I believe we can be anyone

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best to make you like everybody else is to fight the hardest battle you can fight--but never stop fighting! E.E. Cummings


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Autumn Goddess Altar 2011

We are definitely in the season of fall.  There is a crispness and coolness in the air.  The days are getting shorter.  Leaves are falling down every day.  The colors are striking though and I always enjoy the beauty of that.  Bike riding days will soon be gone, especially for me since I don't particularly like riding on snowy and/or icy streets.  That's when my walking and dancing legs come out once again.  The thing about walking is it just takes so much longer to do everything.  Oh well.  That's the way it is.

Shortly after September 23, I went to work on creating a new altar to honour the season.  I always enjoy the process of creating something new and beautiful.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  And I hope it inspires you to create some beauty as the dark, grey days come forth.










Happy Autumn Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment